Do you like healthy smoothies or enjoy a protein shake when hitting the gym from time to time? Keep reading because I’ve got something you will love! If you want to keep them gains and stay healthy you know protein and vitamins are good for you. If you’re like me however I bet you’re not a big fan of the bubbles in your shake. Let me explain…
If you blend something the swirl sucks in air that gets trapped in your shake. No biggie you say? Besides bloating it also forces you to drink that smoothie on the spot because if you leave it sitting for some time it looks quite bad right? That delicious instaproof shake will turn bad pretty fast and will never taste or smell fresh made again.
Byzoo is working on the future of blending and gave me the opportunity to try their newest vacuum blender. Vacuum blending is a revolutionary way of blending which sucks all the air out and prevents oxidation. This allows the ingredients to remain fresher and better retain their nutrients. Result? No more bubbels, no more bloating and with the special shaker cup you can enjoy pre-made smoothies as if there where made on the spot! Absolutely love it and can’t go back!
I’ve made this quick and easy carb-free hydrating matcha smoothie to boost my energy levels and recover after a short night sleep. If you want to give it a go checkout the receipt below and don’t forget the most important ingredient, the Byzoo Vacuum Blender! SHOP HERE and use my code GTW97C to get 10% discount.
- 1 cup steamed, frozen cauliflower florets or frozen banana pieces
- 2 scoops whey protein (preferably isolate)
- 1 tsp matcha
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 drops stevia (optional)
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup coconut or nut milk
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 squares dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- shredded coconut (optional)
- Combine the cauliflower or banana with the chia seeds, coconut milk, water, stevia, vanilla, whey protein and matcha in your blender. Blend on high until thick and smooth, the chia seed should be pulverized.
- In a microwave safe bowl combine the coconut oil and chocolate squares, microwave for 20-30 seconds, then stir until a thin chocoalte sauce forms.
- Pour our smoothie into a bowl and drizzle the chocolate sauce over it, it will harden when it touches the cold smoothie, like magic shell!
- Sprinkle with shredded coconut too!
- Instagram that piece of art and tag me