The warranty on Byzoo products is applicable, when you use the products properly (according to the manual). The warranty is invalid when there is damage caused to the machine because of incorrect use, ignoring the instructions or adjustments/repairs made by a third-party. The warranty is only valid when you are in possession of the original receipt, including the date of purchase, the product number and the name of the retailer.
Every product has its own warranty period which is in effect from the purchase date. You’ll find this information on the product page (website). During this warranty period, Byzoo is responsible for failures which are contributed to construction failures. In the event of a malfunction or defect the Byzoo service center must be promptly informed and the problem must be described in detail before sending the device. If the problem cannot be solved with the directions provided, the service center will ask you to send in the machine, clean and properly packed.
The warranty claim expires if
- The warranty is exclusively for manufacturing failures. This does not apply for the included accessories.
- When the products of Byzoo are used for any commercial purposes.
- When repairs are not conducted by Byzoo, but by a third-party company.
- By incorrect installations of the products.
- Damage caused by incorrect use of the machine, neglect and forgery or incorrect adjustments.
- Additional products which are not delivered by Byzoo and causes failures or damage to the product.
- Improper transport packaging.
- If no proof of purchase is available.
- In the event of many incidents not due to the workmanship and manufacturing of the device, such as fall, impact, damage, fire, earth quake, flood damage, lightning etc.